8 T.V. Shows I like to watch:(we only have basic channels so prepare yourselves)
- Grey's Anatomy
- Big Bang Theory
- Saturday Night Live (when I manage to stay awake)
- CSI (Original, I'm not a huge fan of the others)
- Law and Order
- Super Nanny
- Still Standing
- Reba
- Woke up before the sun came up thanks to my early bird children
- Fed Dallin breakfast 3 times
- Went to Kohls and Target
- Stopped by my friend Valencia's house
- Chatted with Jon's mom as she made a SuperWhy Halloween costume for Dallin
- Did laundry
- Made Dinner and did dishes
- Watched Grey's Anatomy
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
- Tamba (Indian Food)
- Strings (Italian Food)
- Jose Peppers (Mexican Food)
- Cheesecake Factory
- Baja Fresh
- P.F. Changs
- In-n-out
- Home, when Jon cooks mmmmmmm!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- Being debt free!!!! (House and all)
- Going on a mission with Jon when he retires
- Building a house that Jon designs
- All of the fall holidays
- Losing all of my pregnancy weight
- Having a temple in Liberty, Missouri
- Going back to school and getting a degree
- Putting up a fence in the back yard so the kids can play with less supervision
8 Things on my Wish list:
- A new wardrobe (seriously, I have clothes from high school still)
- A vacation with Jon (we haven't gone anywhere alone since Dallin was born)
- A car
- A piano
- A new digital camera (a canon rebel would be nice)
- My kids staying healthy this flu season
- A double jog stroller
- My kids learning to sleep past 7am
8 People I Tag:
- Ronda M
- Melissa T
- Rosanne E
- Bethany B
- Christine M
- Seantylle B
- Katie S
- Rachel M
8 comments:
I love Greys Anatomy!! Oh and to be DEBT FREE would be a wonderful thing:)
Oh how I love and miss In-n-Out
Dan
Rebecca loves Super Why. That will be a cute costume.
I hear you on the debt-free stuff! I'm glad you did this post- I agree-it's a great way to get to know someone a little better.
I'm glad Jon made your list of favorite places to eat, he's on my list, too.
Very interesting to learn new things about you. I'll post my list since you tagged me!
JENNIFER SWANBECK! WOW!! i think I heard you marrie Jon! Holy crap! congrats on having two beautiful babies!! WOW! how times have changed! it's Suzy Roberts btw...check out my blog! :) www.suzymin.com/blog
i love reading when others are tagged! thanks for not tagging me though cause i never do it (i'm so lame)! thanks for the fun info!
Post a Comment