That is too funny. Unfortunatly, I'm too much of a clean freak to not clean. I can't sit in a messy room. It makes me anxious. I know, I'm a weird one.
Humm, can I let that theory work just for my garage? Thanks for the compliments on the Enrichment, I'm glad that it turned out so good and that I got such good feedback from people. I love my calling too!
That is very effective advertising! I love your "picture of the week" of Elise. she is a very pretty baby, I love the blue eyes. Rachel stayed with my in laws when we went to Brazil, thank goodness! The trip would have been a bit more difficult with her there...
The thing that made me laugh is that it looks like it could be a church pamphlet. I thought it was a spoof until I read that you'd gotten it in the mail, not email. Too funny!
It totally looks like a church pamphlet. But I totally agree. I decided the next time we move, when we're deciding how much house payment we can afford, I'm definitely factoring maid service into the budget. I don't mind picking up after ourselves, cooking and doing dishes, but life is definitely too short to spend on your knees cleaning toilets.
6 comments:
That is too funny. Unfortunatly, I'm too much of a clean freak to not clean. I can't sit in a messy room. It makes me anxious. I know, I'm a weird one.
AMEN to that!!
Humm, can I let that theory work just for my garage? Thanks for the compliments on the Enrichment, I'm glad that it turned out so good and that I got such good feedback from people. I love my calling too!
That is very effective advertising! I love your "picture of the week" of Elise. she is a very pretty baby, I love the blue eyes. Rachel stayed with my in laws when we went to Brazil, thank goodness! The trip would have been a bit more difficult with her there...
The thing that made me laugh is that it looks like it could be a church pamphlet. I thought it was a spoof until I read that you'd gotten it in the mail, not email. Too funny!
It totally looks like a church pamphlet. But I totally agree. I decided the next time we move, when we're deciding how much house payment we can afford, I'm definitely factoring maid service into the budget. I don't mind picking up after ourselves, cooking and doing dishes, but life is definitely too short to spend on your knees cleaning toilets.
Post a Comment