Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am SO Excited!!

Okay, I know this is so dumb, but I am SO excited that gas prices are under $2, $1.99 to be exact! Can you believe it! I had to stop and fill up just because it was so exciting even though we really didn't need gas. Now I am even more excited to see if it keeps dropping and how low will it go????

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You're lucky, it's still about 2.60 here. My dad always said Missouri had the cheapest gas in the country.

Katie said...

Seriously?! That is so unfair, I am jealous!

Bronson Clan said...

I totally agree. Every day it goes down, and every day I get very excited about it. And those tutus you made are adorable! W
hat a fantastic idea! I think I might steal that idea and start doing them for my neices! You're so crafty, I love it!