On Tuesday I picked up my cousin Jennifer and her daughter Ali at the airport and brought them back to our house until Rosanne got home from school. Dallin had such a blast with Ali. It was like he had a buddy again. He really misses Ava, so he took to Ali as if she was his "surrogate Ava". It was so cute.
They were getting so restless and since it was so cold outside I decided to make cookies with the kids. They loved it and we all loved the cookies!
I love that I can get Elise's hair up in a bow. It is so darn cute!
And lastly, I have been making tutus for all the nieces birthdays lately. So far I have only made 4 but they have turned out so cute. I made this one for Anna's birthday and while I was doing it I thought I would make Elise one for Halloween. I can't wait to see he as a little ballerina!
5 comments:
So cute! I LOVE Elise's hair up in that bow. She is so darling. You totally have to post pics of Elise in one of those tutus. They look so fun!
Awww! Elise is so big, I can't wait to come visit and see all of you!
the tutus are adorable. and i also love elise's hair!
I'm glad Dallin got along with Allie. And Anna LOVES her tutu, she even decided to be a ballerina for Halloween instead of a cat just so she can wear it.
Elise is so cute with her bow. Thanks again for picking up Jennifer for me.
Post a Comment