Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family News...

Let me start with, NO ONE IS PREGNANT..

Okay, now that this covered, Janet and David (Jon's parents) are officially moving to Kansas City. David started his new job on Monday and their house is on the market. Janet is going to go back and finish up her substitute teaching job till December and David will be staying with us in the mean time. It is pretty crazy that within 10 months of us moving here, we have both sets of grandparents moved to Missouri. That is pretty awesome! We are so excited to have even more family close. Rachel.... are you getting tempted yet??

1 comment:

Lon and Dana Tracy said...

Hey, I found your blog. You and your family are so adorable. Rosanne had told me that her Dad was interviewing in the KC area. I wasn't aware that he had accepted a job. How exciting. We will be so glad to have them in the area, I hope in our ward. Great news. Your pictures are so cute. I really enjoyed your blog.