Here are some recent pictures. Some are cute... Some are scary... But here you go.
Elise and Sydney are great friends. Elise just takes it alittle too far sometimes.
This is the look Jon gets quite often. If my eyes had lasers, Jon would be fried.
Yes, this is my 3 year old, shooting a hand gun. But Jon is really good about helping him. And it is just a .22.
This is Matt and Rosanne's back yard which has become the shooting range lately.


I finally got a little fountain out of Elise's hair. It is so cute!
Here is Dallins camera skills. Not too bad
Elise checking out the baby gate Jon put up. She loves to test her limits.
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I miss you Jen, I wish you lived closer to me. Your kids are adorable. Love the look you give Jon, my husband gets that one quite frequently too.
Yippee for fountain hair! That is so fun that you can get it back like that! So...when you said that some were scary I laughed, but that one with Dallin holding the gun....whew!
He is so cute!
Cute pictures. Hey, I emailed you the pictures from Dallin's birthday. Did you not get them?
Rosanne, I didn't get them. Can you resend them for me please?
Love the picture of Dallin wiht the gun. And I know husbands can be exasperating, but try to go easy on my brother:)
Post a Comment