Thursday, August 13, 2009

Night Out

A week ago we had our town's "Night Out" at the park right down the street. We decided to go since there would be free food and stuff for the kids to do. Although it was a bit warm, we went ahead and loaded the kids in the double jog stroller and walked over. Both kids were pretty quiet during our walk. When we got there I got into line for some food and I asked Dallin if he wanted a hot dog. He politely declined and then I went to ask him if he wanted something else and he was asleep. I really thought he was just teasing me, but nope he was OUT!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. He had been looking forward to going all day. They had firetrucks, police cars, a huge army helicopter, among a bunch of free kids stuff. Poor kid.... But Elise had a blast! She LOVED the constant attention for both Jon and I. It was a lot of fun. Maybe next year Dallin will stay awake for the whole thing... They had a bunch of cool cars to show off. This is Jon's dream car...
Here is my sweet daughter in the back of a police car.
I hope I never see you back there again young lady!!

Exploring the firetruck

Dallin missing out on all the fun... :(

Elise driving the firetruck.

No comments: