Thursday, August 13, 2009

Craft time

Thanks to my friend, Shays comment, I realized I forgot to blog about my latest crafts. There are so few, I guess they just slip by. I did these great vinyl crafts at church and I love them. They turned out so nice. The middle one has been edited for privacy purposes, it has our last name and then "Families are Forever"across it..

These are silhouettes of my kids. I saw them on Nie Nie's blog and loved them and then I found a step by step how to make them on this blog. So I decided to try it out. It was super easy and I think they are really cute. Even though Dallin completely disagrees. He tells me to flip them over to the "pretty" side... So funny!

4 comments:

shalynn said...

yay! i really lOVE them and you did a great job. there's something about silhouettes that just strike me. isn't it fun to see your kids a different way and their precious little profiles?

Sarah said...

Jen, so fun to read all your updates! I should update my blog too, yeah maybe someday. I love the pictures of the kids, they are SO cute. I can't wait to see you guys. I want you to help me make some silhouettes while I'm there. And HOORAY for your new calling!!! Lots of love,
Sarah

Christine said...

Those vinyl crafts are awesome! Where did you get the stuff to do them? The profiles turned out really cute as well.

Ronda said...

way cute, I just love crafts.