Last month Katie brought Ava down to visit and Dallin was in heaven. Those two are inseparable and unstopable. Hence, the one and only picture I got of them. They are so cute together.
Last weekend Jon's sister Rachel and her family came through on their way to D.C. We are SO glad they decided to come our way and stop. We had so much fun with them. I think Jon and Rachel could have talked all day and all night. It has been too long between visits; over 3 years actually. Dallin and Ben are so similar it was fun to get to know him better. And the girls are so tall and so sweet. Thanks again for stopping! We had SO much fun chatting and hanging out with you guys!
4 out of the 6 siblings. (Dan, Rachel, Jon, and Katie)
2 comments:
how fun! are those your kiddos in the silhouettes? did you make them? sooooo cute girl!
Shay- Yes those are my kids in the silhouettes and yes I did make them. I have been meaning to take pictures of them to post, but I seem to always forget...
Post a Comment