Thursday, August 13, 2009

A New Calling and Cute Kids

I really love being in Young Women's, but boy is it time consuming. I never imagined how much time and work it would take being the 1st counselor. After a year in my last ward and then another year and a half in this ward my time was up. Last Sunday I was released and called to be the 2nd counselor in Primary. I am nervous because I have never served in Primary but I am up for the challenge. And I know that the Lord put me there for a reason.
Enough about me....lets add some cute kid pictures for good measure.
Bucket head Dallin!
Train them while they are young! She watches Dallin and wants to help too!!!
Do you know why Elise is so happy??


Because she snagged herself herself a coke!

And then Mommy took it away... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new calling! Who got your old calling, who did you replace?? What is going on down there?? :) jk Miss ya. When are you coming up? The kids miss Dallin.

Melanie said...

lol! that is so classic!