Thursday, August 13, 2009
Mommy Dallin Date
Dallin and I don't get much one on one time these days. With my busy calling and Jon's busy work schedule it just never seems to work out. But since my parents are staying with us and my dad is home all day, I was able to get out with Dallin on Tuesday. I found this AWESOME gym where they had a rock wall, rope swing, foam pit, in ground trampolines, mazes, slides, zip line, obstacle courses, balance beams, etc. He was IN HEAVEN. It was parent tot time (so just smaller kids) and it only lasted an hour, but he seriously had a smile plastered to his face the entire time. It was so fun to see him have SO much fun! I loved it and for $5 it was the best spent money I have ever spent. We will definitely be back. Afterwards I took him to Mimi's Cafe for some chocolate chip pancakes. It was by far the best date I have ever been on. :) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment