Friday, July 31, 2009

18 Month Stats


Elise is now 18 months old! She is so mature for her age. It is so funny the things we expect of her and then realize, oh yeah, you're still a baby. She loves to help clean up, get shoes for everyone, and cook. She can say 25+ words, she know tons of body parts, she loves to play games, and she thinks she is pretty funny. Her nicknames are: E-see, Lee-See, and Sister.

Weight: 21 1/2 pounds (5-10%), Apparently she is a milk-aholic (we need to cut her back).
Height: 31 1/4 inches (25-50%)
Head: 48 1/2 (90-95%)

The Doctor said is doing everything a 2 year should be doing. He seemed impressed by her, which is nice since he kids all day everyday. She is once again ahead of herself. She is always trying to grow up too fast. And now she gets to start nursery. I have gone in with her a few times and she is a pro! She loves it! I am seriously so lucky to have her. I love her so much!

No comments: