Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Boy

I seem to have a lack of pictures of Dallin lately, but I managed to get a couple of him not being completely silly. He is such a good brother to Elise. I love his sweetness and protective way that he already shows with her. It just makes me smile. But I can't help but smile when I see him.

4 comments:

Bronson Clan said...

He's so sweet. And I can't believe how big Elise has gotten! We sure mis you guys. I wish you were here, then you could train and do the half marathon with me and Hyrum! I seriously need a running budy.

Ronda said...

so cute. I am excited to have a little boy of my own now.

Molly said...

Hey Jon and Jen! Your kids are just so cute and getting so big!

Jen said...

Oh he's so handsome! Little boys are just divine.

Thanks for stopping by on my blog and for commenting!