
I am and have been for as long as I can remember a die hard "Black Friday" shopper. Jon thinks I am nuts, but I love getting up way to early to go to overcrowded stores to get a few discounted items. (This year it seems that stores are opening at 4am, maybe I just won't go to sleep!) It just doesn't feel like Christmas shopping if I didn't go. I found this preview of "Black Friday" sales that I wanted to share. I can't confirm the validate of them, but it doesn't hurt to check it out. http://blackfridayhcw.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
I went black friday shopping last year and loved it. This year I am going with a friend and we are not going to sleep because the outlets start at midnight.
I know people who have gotten some amazing deals on Black Friday. My sister-in-law bought us about 5 DVDs (good ones) for $20 at Target last year. We're ALWAYS out of town, but I would love to get some serious Christmas shopping done on that day.
I just put the recipes up on my blog for you. ENJOY!
what are some of the good deals? and where do you find out what they are?
Click on the link... There are some good deals depending on what you are looking for.
I too enjoy shopping on BLACK FRIDAY (dun dun dun!! sorry had to add that) I love me some good deals!
Post a Comment