I am SO bummed (to put it nicely) that Obama won! After all the horrible things that have surfaced about him and he still became our president???!!! I am ashamed of the uninformed, ignorant population. If you voted for Obama, I don't even want to hear about it! But if you did, I hope that you know that you voted for someone who is going to destroy the family unit, destroy freedom of speech, destroy the rights of an unborn child, and someone who is going to push legislation that will open the door for more Virginia Tech style tragedies. Just to name a few. So, yes I am bitter! I can't wait for 2012!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Huge Disappointment!!
I am SO bummed (to put it nicely) that Obama won! After all the horrible things that have surfaced about him and he still became our president???!!! I am ashamed of the uninformed, ignorant population. If you voted for Obama, I don't even want to hear about it! But if you did, I hope that you know that you voted for someone who is going to destroy the family unit, destroy freedom of speech, destroy the rights of an unborn child, and someone who is going to push legislation that will open the door for more Virginia Tech style tragedies. Just to name a few. So, yes I am bitter! I can't wait for 2012!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Our only hope is that he doesn't have complete control of the Senate and House, and the President doesn't have absolute power. Those of us with Republican representatives need to be on them constantly to not "cross over" in their votes.
I am a little bummed too, he really scares me but like Rachel said at least he doesn't have complete control over our country and hopefully there won't be too much damage done.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment