Last night on my way home from mutual I filled up Jon's car with gas and I was thrilled that the price had lowering again. Gas prices are $1.72 here in the Kansas City, Missouri area. What are prices where you live?
Yesterday I filled up for 1.79 here in Roanoke. Then again I get 10 cents off per gallon at Kroger so I always go there. But it's about 1.89 most everywhere here now. I was thrilled that I only paid 21 bucks to fill up my tank! I just wish it'll last...
so i was so excited to fill up under $2 at $1.99 Saturday. I drove by when they were changing the sign and i was soo excited! my kids were really wondering about what I was celebrating for! Makes me want to drive cross-country again or something!
4 comments:
Yesterday I filled up for 1.79 here in Roanoke. Then again I get 10 cents off per gallon at Kroger so I always go there. But it's about 1.89 most everywhere here now. I was thrilled that I only paid 21 bucks to fill up my tank! I just wish it'll last...
I can't believe gas prices are that low. They are 2.33 here.
so i was so excited to fill up under $2 at $1.99 Saturday. I drove by when they were changing the sign and i was soo excited! my kids were really wondering about what I was celebrating for! Makes me want to drive cross-country again or something!
Gas was $1.67 last night... Crazy!!
Post a Comment