Monday, November 17, 2008
A lesson in locking your car doors.
A week or two ago Jon and I took the kids out for some Saturday errands and I needed to make a quick stop at the post office. So we pulled up and I jumped out with my package to mail. Apparently while I was inside a little old lady came up to the car, opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. Jon just sat there in shock with his jaw open I am sure. So he kindly said something to her to get her attention and she jumped out of the car and into the one next to us (which by the way her car didn't look anything like our car). When I got back Jon told me about what had happened and said from now on he will lock the car door when I leave. I have been a little crazy about this which I am sure I have Vegas to thank, but at least I have never had any visitors yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's hilarious! I can't even picture Jon's face!
Wow, that's SO funny! That gave me a good laugh!
Post a Comment