Thursday, July 10, 2008
Need some daily strengthening?
I have been completely drawn into this blog and this blog and I can't stop reading them. They are both strangers to me, yet they are sisters who have taught me so much. They are LDS families who have both experienced tragedies. They are two of the strongest woman I have ever read about or known. They both lost their little girls in the past two months to accidents and their testimonies and faith is so strong it can be felt through their writing like a brick wall. It has put my life into such a perspective. I love my children more, I have more patience, I love life, and I try to make sure that every day counts. If you need some perspective, I highly recommending reading them. Be prepared, you will cry. Well that is an understatment, you will Ball your eyes out! But it is so worth it to feel the spirit and the testimonies these sister have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you for providing me with a new addiction. I just clicked on them to see what they were about and ended up reading the both almost completely through. It is amazing how strong people can be. It makes me gratefull for all my family, especially all the kids. I cant imagine if anything like that happened to one of them and I am not even a mother.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. We love to know that there are people reading about our sweet Gavin. Thank you for loving your children and being a wonderful mother.
Lindsay Bailey
Thanks for posting these links. You're right, they are very uplifting. It means alot to me that these moms are willing to share their experiences to inspire the rest of us.
Post a Comment