Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Man, I love that Girl!

I know that I have told pretty much everyone that Elise is the best baby, but she really is. She sleeps, eats, hardly ever cries, laughs all the time, puts herself to sleep, LOVES her brother... She is just so easy is ever aspect. I feel bad that she gets pushed to the sideline a lot because Dallin has been needy lately. She is just such a sweet girl and I just love her so much. I have been reading this blog that I found while blog hopping and it has had put my life into such a perspective. I love my little children so much more since I read about this woman's struggles with losing her baby in an accident. I look at my children and can't hug them and love them enough. It really hit home for me with Elise. I just look at her and her sweet innocence and the joy that she bring to our house in just a few months of life. She has been hitting so many milestones lately. She rolls all over the place, she does the army crawl and she has begun to get up on her knees even. I never imagined needing a baby gate before she was 6 months, but it is looking that way. She seems to be teething also. But she is still such a happy girl. She LOVES her jumper. She gets in it and goes crazy. It is so cute! I'm so glad that she was brought into our lives. She has been such a blessing.

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

She is too cute! I feel the same way about Owen. He was my angel baby, toddler and now little boy. His halo is still shining bright.