Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fishing Anyone?

So we haven't actually taken Dallin fishing yet, but we did buy him a Lightening McQueen fishing pole. Jon took him outside to practice casting. It was really cute to watch him focus so hard. He loves his new pole and can't wait to go fishing now.
Jon got a pole too...He didn't want to go fishing with just Dallin's pole, but Elise thinking it is her new toy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Well I guess that is a good excuse for Jon to get a new toy :)
Your kids are both SO adorable! I miss you guys!

Rosanne said...

Looks fun. Don't you have a pond in your neighborhood? The boys have been fishing in our creek. They seem to always catch something.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Yeah, you would think that I would have thought of that huh?? Well that is a great idea. Thanks!

Julie T. said...

We too practice with our Barbie fishing pole without a pond or lake in sight!! He looks really cute practicing though:)