Yeah, I know how random.
I know that ducks are supposed to be cute little things, but I am so not a fan at the moment. We have these 2 ducks that live in our neighborhood fishing pond that somehow make there way over to our yard and hang out in our side yard where our neighbors sump pumps water out and makes it a swamp land. They were over there for hours the other day digging up the grass eating bugs. I went out to get these pictures and of course they chased me around the house. So the next day I saw them on my front porch looking in our front windows. I didn't think much of it until I had the Young Women's presidency coming over for a meeting and there was 3 places where the ducks pooped, including my front door mat! Now it's war!


I wanted to update everyone on our garden. It is doing quite well. We have had some huge rainstorms lately and it seems to double the next day. We actually used some lettuce on Monday for dinner when we had the missionaries over.


Can you believe it, this is the first time I have ever mowed a lawn! What can I say, I have 2 brothers I never had to do the lawn.
Have you earned your "carbon credits" this week??
So I have been CRAZY busy since I was called as Young Women's 1st Counselor and I have been feeling extremely overwhelmed. Here is a little insight into what I mean: I had to teach on Sunday, they randomly asked us to bear our testimonies in sacrament meeting, I had to give the spiritual thought somewhat at the last minute in young women's, I had a meeting on Monday morning at which I had to do another spiritual thought, I had the missionaries over for dinner Monday which is when I broke one of my toes. I thought I just stubbed it really bad, but when it turned purple all the way around, I accepted that it was broken. So I have had to take it easy, darn. But the week had to go on. So Tuesday we took Dallin to a Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor and we scheduled for him to have his tonsils and adenoids out next Tuesday. We are not looking forward to that at all, but he sleep apnea, so he never sleeps well and he has a really hard time all day from being tired all the time. So since he is so small and young we have to spend one night at the hospital. I will post about that next week. I have accepted that I have to just take it one day at a time....

2 comments:
good luck w/ adnoids and tonsils... we did it to jonas and he went from 18pounds to 21 in abt a month! it was great (he was 2 at the time) he also had sleep apnea, and he was sucha happier kid! lots of popsicles!
The garden looks great, sorry about your toe. we just had a broken toe here. Just be glad nobody tried to put a cast on your whole leg just for the little broken toe. Good luck to Dallin on the tonsilectomy, hope it helps.
Post a Comment