I have all these random pictures of the kids I thought I would share, so there is no formal rhyme or reason to any of them. Just enjoy!


Dallin and Ava are so funny!

This was a picture Sarah attempted several times when David was in town visiting. As you can see there are just too many little kids to get all of them to look at the camera at the same time. But we got close!


My happy girl!

This picture looks like Elise to me. She always has this deer in the headlights look when I take her picture, but this really like her true self. Dallin loved getting his picture taken, but Elise isn't much of a fan. Although she is ALWAYS happy. She really is the best baby ever!!!

See what I mean..

Big brown eyed dough boy!

Sleeping beauty!

"Don't even think about taking my bottle"

She played so hard the other day, she fell asleep under her toy.
5 comments:
That picture in the dryer is too cute. I remember our cousin Jennifer and I doing that when we were young. We managed to make it go around and around.
That is pretty scary Rach! We sort of coaxed them to do this.
Cute pictures. Hey guess what else Rahel and Jen used to do? They shut me in the dryer or the bread drawer when they didn't want me to play with them. Yes, they were very mean. Luckily they have grown up to be nicer!
I remember when I was young and playing in the dryer- I got locked in and it was DARK and SCARY!!! Love all of the pictures!
wow! they are getting so big! i love the dryer pic!
Post a Comment