Thursday, May 1, 2008

Big Brothers are the Best!

I have to admit, that right at first I was pretty scared to have another baby with Dallin being so needy still, but now he is an awesome big brother. He loves Elise so much. It is so cute the things he does for her. If she starts crying he will get her pacifier and give it to her and try to calm her down. Once she was crying really loud and he went over and started to sing to her and she actually calmed right down. That was a proud moment for him. He is just so sweet with her. I hope that this sweetness keeps going as they get older.

Dallin and Elise just hanging out watching TV together.

Dallin wasn't feeling good one day last week and I had laid Elise next to him for one minute and she got a little fussy, so he rolled over and started to talk to her and he put his arm around her. It was so cute.

I love dressing Elise up for church. It is so fun having a girl!
Elise is 3 months today! Can you believe it!

Elise is a big Grandma's girl. She loved having my mom around for the weekend.

Elise has been doing really well with "tummy time"

Elise has discovered her fingers. She loves to chew on them and play with them.

Dallin has a new found love for doing the dishes. He will go over to the table and grab his chair, scoot it over to the sink and wash anything he can get his hands on. I just hope that he LOVES dishes when he is older.


Dallin loves dough, which he gets from his mother. He will eat just about any dough that he sees. His favorites are: bread, cookie, and biscuit doughs.
Dallin and Ava were so funny this day. They just went out side with their cups and laid down and looked up at the sky together.

6 comments:

Rosanne said...

They are both so cute. I loved the pictures of Dallin doing the dishes. Cole and Owen both went through that. He and Ava laying outside was too cute.

Emily B said...

Jen - I'm so glad you found me. You're kids are so cute. Last time I saw you, Dallin saw just a little baby. I'm going to add yu to my friends list okay?
Emily =)

Emily B said...

I meant "you" not "yu".

familiesarepriceless said...

Cute family!!! Thanks for finding me. I love seeing how everyone is doing.

John and Heather Davis said...

Well hello there!! I so happy that you found me!! It's kinda funny, because I was just thinking about you the other day. Major ESP. Your kids are to cute and Dallin does the dishes buy hand!? My kids complain of a belly ache when I ask them to unload the dishwasher!
Heather;)

Emily B said...

Jen - I got an email from Marie Davis about a retirement party for Marsha Borovicka. If you're going to be in town the weekend of May 16, send me an email, and I'll send you the attachment.
embowman28@yahoo.com
Thought I'd let you know just in case.