Yesterday was Jon's birthday, so I thought I would share just a very few things about Jon that I love. Jon is sort of shy about his personal life, so sorry honey, but I want everyone to know how great you are.
He taught me to make bread, but he is still better at it then I am.
He has such a passion for things. He has always wanted a reel mower, so I found him one for free on freecycle and he uses it every week. Yeah, this is a good, old fashioned human powered push mower. You should see some of the looks he gets from the neighbors.This was Jon's Present. He wanted a nice charcoal grill.
I love you Jon! You are the best!
6 comments:
Wow- he makes cheese?! It must be an engineering thing because I have a friend whose husband is an engineer and he likes to make cheese also. Who'd a thought?
This was the cutest post Jen. I seriously started tearing up. You'll have to tell Jon happy birthday for us. Hyrum was jsut saying the other day how he misses you guys. We all do!
Happy Birthday, Jon. Wow - I can't believe all of the hidden talents he has! Now he just needs to be taken to Disneyland.
That would be a good birthday present.
Happy Birthday Jon! I love all those things about Jon, too. And since I taught him to cook, I think we know who to thank for the bread and the cheese making. Oh, and I gave him a gardening book, too...
Rachel
Very true Rach...
Post a Comment