Monday, May 12, 2008

2 Toddlers + 3 Babies = 2 Brave Moms!

Sarah (Jon's Sister) and I finally attempted to take all 5 kids out by ourselves a week ago. We went to Deanna Rose, a petting zoo, zoo, park, nature trail, etc. all in one. It was so much fun, and best of all, it's FREE! The kids had so much fun feeding the goats with food and bottles. I was on stroller patrol watching the babies, while Sarah helped the toddlers feed the animals. That was fine with me. I guess I'm not much for animals in my old age. Sarah got some really cute pictures of Dallin and Ava. The babies did really well too. It was a bit windy and warm, for a change, but all and all it was an awesome day. This video is so cute, Dallin is giggling so much.
WARNING!! This will make you laugh!




The kids loved bottle feeding the goats.

Blake and Chase were such troopers!

7 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

So fun!! Loved the video LOL!! I enjoy watching kids experience thing for the first time. Watching their reactions, its the best!

Rosanne said...

That was so Dallin! He's the cutest. Cute pictures of all the kids. I'm amazed you had time for pictures and video! That's quite a crew.

Zach and Nikki said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We've been hearing all about that crazy weather over there in Missouri and thinking about you guys. Hope all is well with you.
Dallin is such a cutie- he seemed to really enjoy those animals.

Katie said...

They are all SO cute! Man you two are brave mothers!

Cynthia said...

Well hey! Look who you run into in the bloggin world. Your kids are too adorable. Looks like a fun place to take the kiddos and the price is right too!

Julie T. said...

Jennifer,

You look exactly the same as you did years ago (that is a huge compliment)! Your family is too cute!

Julie Coon Tandy

Mark & Marianne said...

That giggle is seriously cute! It's definitely been a long time since I've seen you, but it looks like you are doing really good, and your kids are so cute!

Marianne