Monday, May 26, 2008

Let's go T-Bones...

Saturday night we went to a Kansas City T-Bones baseball game for Jon's work company picnic. I know it's not the Royals, but they aren't doing so hot anyway. We planned on taking both kids, but since my parents were in town we decided to leave Elise with them. Dallin had such a blast. He has never seen a baseball game before, I know my brothers are shaking their heads, but he really got into it. We were right next to the field which was super exciting. It was a fun date for Dallin to have mommy and daddy all to himself. He was really tired, but he made it to the end. We of course won the game.



Our new ward has been really good to us by not throwing us into a calling right away especially since we had just had a baby. But, the inevitable had to happen. So they called me to be the 1st counselor in Young Womens. I was actually relieved. I love being with the Young Women. They also reorganized another auxiliary on Sunday. ..

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Looks like fun. Congrats on your new calling. The Young Women are so much fun. Just think of all the possibilities for babysitters! It could be worse. You could be Julie!

Rosanne said...

Hey. Where did you get your new background?

Rachel said...

I'm glad you're excited about your calling. It's a big calling with a new baby, but you'll do great I' sure.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Yeah, it is scary...But I feel a little better about it since I was just in Young Womens in my last ward..