The other day I asked Dallin, “Who made you smart?” and he said “Daddy!” So I asked him, “Who made you pretty?” thinking I had him with that one. And once again he said, “Daddy!” I asked him, “So if Daddy made you smart and Daddy made you pretty what did Mommy give you?” He said, “Trouble.” What a turkey!
Lately Dallin has had this fascination with putting things in a row. He puts his cars in rows, rocks, toys, books, just about anything he gets his hands on. This isn't the best example, but you get the idea.
Dallin has had such a hard time sleeping that he falls asleep sort of randomly and when he does he prefers hard surfaces. This doesn't look really comfortable but he slept like this for awhile.
Before:
After:
3 comments:
Dallin is too funny! And those pictures are adorable! Aren't kids the funniest! I love it.
Dallin definitely has his daddy's sense of humour. I love the picture of Jon holding Elise upside down, she looks so happy. My girls always loved that, too.
Your kids are so cute! Graham lines up his toys like that too. I don't know what it is, but I guess it's really fun. I love Elise's headbands/bows. So cute!
Post a Comment