Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jon's Birthday

I'm such a blog slacker these days. I'm going to ATTEMPT to catch up... So bear with me. Jon's birthday was in May and I think he had a good birthday. We had both sets of parents over for cake and ice cream. Jon requested homemade German chocolate cake which everyone appreciated. Jon's parents got him a wheel barrel which quickly became a fun toy for the kids. Jon was so cute, he put them both in and circle the house running with them. They loved it! I got him a new gun for his birthday that he had been eyeballing for some time. It's a Rugar LCP. I tried to be sneaking and wrap stuff so he wouldn't be able to guess so I put the gun in a package of socks with his favorite BBQ sauce to confuse him. And his extra mag and ammo was packaged 3 times into different sized boxes. I have to make it fun! He loves his new toy and I do too. I think it might be on my birthday list next month.

No comments: