
Dallin had his first day of preschool on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure I was more nervous than he was. He had a hearty breakfast of pancakes and sausage and off to school he went, never looking back. I went in with him and found his seat and after a few minutes I asked him if he was ready for me to leave (kind of hoping he would want me to stay for longer) and he said yep. He was there for 3 hours and when I picked him up he was a happy boy. He had a great time and was excited to go back. I'm so glad that he gets to go to (free, yep that is right FREE) preschool but I am really happy that it is only 2 days a week for 3 hours. I miss my boy when he is gone and so does Elise. My baby is growing up!



This is the look/smile he gave his teacher for his picture on the wall. Only Dallin...
No comments:
Post a Comment