Thursday, August 19, 2010

Colorado Trip

In July we took a family vacation to Castle Rock, Colorado. We were meeting at my cousins house with my brother's family, my other brother's oldest girls, and parents. We had so much fun! The kids had a blast! There wasn't a single time out the whole week...I wish that would have carried over to home. No such luck. We visited the Denver Museum of Science and Nature (Dallin was in heaven!), Pikes Peak (which is at over 14,000 ft and where on a clear day they say you can see Kansas), and a great outlet mall. We really didn't have to do much to enjoy ourselves. It was just nice being with family. We ate great food, stayed up way too late chatting, and laughed until our stomachs hurt. It doesn't get better than that!The gang (minus my parents)
Me and my Taylor. I can't believe how grown up this girl is. She is one of the sweetest, most responsible 10 years old I have ever known. I just love her to pieces!
View from Pikes Peak
Elise actually took this picture. Not bad for a 2 year old!The newest addition, baby Evelyn. Such a sweet baby!
The Denver museum...They had TONS of dinosaurs and space stuff so Dallin was LOVING it.
They also had an Egyptian mummy exhibit. Pretty gross.

No comments: