Friday, June 25, 2010
Accident Prone
I know I have posted before about how I am accident prone... so no one should be surprised with this post. Here's the story: I was getting ready to start dinner on Wednesday and I pulled my 9 x 13 from the top shelf of my cabinet and BAM! I got hit in the head with the 8 x 8 that was next to it. Not only did I get hit really hard by the dish, I broke the dish with my forehead!! It seriously felt like I got punched by a huge guy! I was sure I was going to be bleeding but I was one LUCKY girl and I walked away with just a small cut on my nose and a VERY sore head and swollen nose. Thank goodness I didn't have to go to the ER. It hasn't quite been 1 year since my last visit and I'm not ready for another one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So good to be able to catch up with you! Your kids are so cute and so big! Sorry 'bout the accident- I know how heavy those pans are and they're pretty tough too- your head is obviously tougher.
Post a Comment