Monday, February 23, 2009

Stats

Elise had her 1 year well check last week and here are her stats:

Height: 29 3/4" - 50-75%
Weight: 19 lb. 5 oz - 15-20% (WHOA!)
Head: 45.4 cm - 55%

(This is so different from Dallin. He has yet to make it to the 5-10% percentile. It is a huge relief to have a kid that you don't have to worry about size wise. )

Crawling: Yes (started at 5 months)

Walking: Heck no! She can, but chooses not to.

Talking: She can say Mama and Dada, she shakes her had "No", and says "Dah" for Dog, "Ah" for Eye, she says "Uh-oh" when she drops something or gets into trouble, and she makes a monkey sounds when she sees a monkey. She does lot of babbling so it is promising that she will be saying more soon. She understand A LOT. I can show her 2 choices for a snack and ask her which she wants and she will point.

Signs: She can sign for "Please" and "More".

Teeth: She has 4 on top and 2 on bottom and has lots of swelling for molars.

Favorites: Milk, she LOVES milk. She eats just about anything, but has a sweet tooth. She LOVES her brother, A LOT. She has a doll that she got for her birthday that she will dig through the toy basket to find and hold. And she has a little baby bottle that she feds it too, it is SO adorable. She loves music, she dances to it. She laughs all the time. She really can't be mad for long. She growls, a lot. She sounds like half baby, half gremlin some days. She LOVES her shoes, especially her pink, sparkle ones. She will find them and make you put them on her feet. She loves baths. She likes little boys at church- oh my. This last Sunday I caught her kissing the Kelly boy in the hall. He is like 15 months and so cute, but Elise... She loves her family. She loves her Grandparents, and Aunts (not uncles so much though- Sorry Dan and Matt), and cousins.

Dislikes: Anything being in her hair or near her hair. I can't touch her hair without her getting mad at me. So at the moment she doesn't look so cute with her hair in her face all the time. When Dallin isn't home with her. She needs her brother to play with her. When Daddy puts her down; she is a daddy's girl and she gets her feeling hurt when he doesn't give her enough attention. She isn't a cuddlier which is so hard because she is so sweet I want to hold her, but nope. She doesn't really enjoy rocking either.

So there you have it. I'm sure I forgot lots of stuff, but that is all I can think of at the moment. She really is a treasure! We just love her so much!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

she is growing so fast. Its a good idea to get all of this information down before you forget it all.

Rachel said...

It's good to get all the details, since I've never seen her in person, at least I can imagine! She's adorable, hopefully I'll get to meet her soon.