Sunday, February 15, 2009

He makes me smile!

Today when we were leaving church, I put Elise in the car and drove to the front door of the building to pick up the boys (since Dallin had to walk along the rocks). Jon had my 2 bags plus all of his stuff for his class so he put Dallin in his seat and threw all the stuff in the car and got in the front seat. I heard Dallin say "A little help here!" I didn't think too much of it since he has his sunglasses and he had been trying to put them on. Then I heard, "I guess I'll just do this myself." So I looked and Jon hadn't buckled him in yet and he was trying to put the straps on. It was too funny! I guess we have read him the Little Red Hen book a few times.

2 comments:

Zach and Nikki said...

Too cute! I had to laugh out loud at that one (you can ask Zach, he was here to hear me). It's stories like these that get me excited for Lincoln to talk more.

Ronda said...

how cute, that sounds like my kids, they freak out if their car seats aren't buckled, so we always know if we forget.