
My precious girl just turned 1 on the 31st. I can't believe how fast that year went by. Elise is the best baby is every way. I don't think we could ask for a better daughter. We are so grateful to have her in our life. I can't believe it has been a year since her birth.
Here is a quick journey through her life in pictures:
4 days before she was born:

Birth:

1 month:

2 months:

3 months:

4 months:

5 months:

6 months:

7 months:

8 months:

9 months:

10 months:

11 months:

1 year:

Remembering Dallin's first birthday, I didn't want to do a big party because my kids tend to get really shy and stand offish with too many people around so we just did cake and presents with Grandparents. It was just right for her and she loved every second of it.

"It's my party and I can cry if I want to!" She was mad because Daddy went outside without her. She is a HUGE daddy's girl.


She didn't even make a mess with her cupcake. The floor was clean and so was her bib. Go figure! But Dallin made enough mess for the two of them! 

Part of the loot.
Her very own cell phone. This girl is all about the electronics!

Happy Birthday Elise! We love you!
5 comments:
She is so cute, and wow you looked great in that prego pic. Oh and all the other ones!
Happy Birthday Elise! I am so glad I got to finally see Elise and see you. I just changed my blog, i didn't realize we have the same background, oh well.
I can't believe how grown up she's looking, I think it's the teeth. All of the sudden she looks like a toddler, not a baby anymore. She's adorable, I'm so glad you got such a good girl.
What cute pictures, it was so fun seeing her! I sure miss you guys! Hope to see you again soon.
I can't believe she is already one! She is too cute. And that crying picture makes her look so much like Dallin. Too cute.
Post a Comment