I was laying next to Dallin the other day for his nap and he said he was going to be a daddy someday and he asked what I was going to be when I was all grown up.. So I said just a mommy for now. And he gave me that look like huh? Then he said well when I'm a daddy then daddy will be a grandpa (smart thing!). I told him he was right I will be a grandma someday. So I asked him if he was going to marry a cute girl and he said yeah, her name is Taylor. Taylor Swift. He cracks me up! Nothing like shooting for the stars right? Not to mention that she is like 14 years older than him. Oh well, at least he has good tastes.Friday, February 27, 2009
My future Daughter-in-law?
I was laying next to Dallin the other day for his nap and he said he was going to be a daddy someday and he asked what I was going to be when I was all grown up.. So I said just a mommy for now. And he gave me that look like huh? Then he said well when I'm a daddy then daddy will be a grandpa (smart thing!). I told him he was right I will be a grandma someday. So I asked him if he was going to marry a cute girl and he said yeah, her name is Taylor. Taylor Swift. He cracks me up! Nothing like shooting for the stars right? Not to mention that she is like 14 years older than him. Oh well, at least he has good tastes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment