These are just some cute pictures I wanted to share. No real reason.. Well cuteness is a reason right?? Enjoy!
Dallin being a ham!

Dallin is a huge fan of pancakes, waffles, and whipped cream. He got a little carried away before we got him a fork!

Elise showing of her 3 teeth. Although her second front tooth just broke through a few days ago.

This is an example of Elise letting me know she wants to go down for her nap. She will honestly just go over and wait at the gate for me to take her up.

Elise is really trying to walk. Well at least some days she tries. She can do about 2 steps so far. (Dallin took this picture)

Daddy and Elise ready for church

Dallin has a Lightening McQueen play tent and Elise LOVES to go inside to play.
2 comments:
so cute, I love Elise's 3 teeth.
My Rebecca loved to nap, too. She almost seemed like she had a big smile on her face when I would lay her down. I love Elise's one tooth on top. It's so cute. You'll be happy that you got a picture of that.
Post a Comment