We don't get out in the snow much since Elise is small and Dallin still needs help, but my dad came over last week and we had some time to have fun, so we took the kids out. We have the perfect hill in our backyard for his snow disc. I wasn't sure what Elise would think about going down the hill with me, but she loved it! And Dallin could have played out there all day if we let him.
Suited up and ready to play!
She wasn't happy before but I wish I could have gotten a picture after. She had a huge smile on her face!
4 comments:
Brrr. But it looks like you're really enjoying it- good for you!
It's fun to see pictures of your dad. I'm sure you love having your parents out there.
How fun. We've played in the snow, but I want to go sledding.
no fair!!! it has been soooo cold here but no nsow yet:-( looks wonderful!
Post a Comment