This was my mantle before:

And this was my mantle after Dallin was disobedient for like the 5 time in a row, Jon was working REALLY late, Elise was hungry and tired, and my visiting teacher were coming over in 2 minutes:


My first instict was to kill him of course, but I tried to remain calm. I put him in time out and started to clean up the mess. Of course while the vacuum was on my visiting teachers were freezing outside ringing my doorbell 4 times. So it was off to bed for Dallin; I needed a break. Nothing is better than visiting teachers to come and visit with a Christmas message after that. I REALLY needed that.
1 comment:
I'm glad we were able to calm you down and to keep you from killing Dallin. jk Sometimes visiting teachers come at just the right time. You are a great mom, remember that!
Post a Comment