
I just love my kids! They are so fun and cute! Jon reminds me every now and then that I truly forget how old Elise is. I can't believe she is 10 months! She is just so darn cute! She can say "Uh-Oh" and when she sees Daddy getting ready to leave she starts waving and saying "BaBa". She loves to give kisses, especially to Dallin. She loves her grandparents a lot too. She has been really good about leaving the Christmas stuff alone. Which I greatly appreciate. She loves food. She is the best eater. She is so cute when she holds her bottle. And she LOVES whole milk already. If she finds Dallins cup she will empty it. She is a girl who know what she wants. When she is ready for bed she will crawl up the stairs. She doesn't need to be rocked. You just give her kisses and lay her down, turn the mobile on and she is good for the night. Sure is refreshing after a baby who required to be rocked for like an hour. She truly is the best baby in every way. I love her so much!

And Dallin is my little helper. He loves to help cook, clean, bake, anything that I may be doing he wants to be "helping" with. He loves to do crafts. I have been trying to do at least one craft each week with him and he LOVES it. He helps me make bread every week too and making dinner is something he looks forward to. He has always loved to do dishes, but he has started to set the table for me. At first it wasn't going too great. But after the first week, he got it done really well. I am so proud of him.

As you can see in the picture he put all the silverware on the napkins with the fork and knife in the same place for everyone and he didn't give himself a knife. This is a bonus since I had to convince him for a week that he didn't need one. And he is pretty much potty trained. Which I LOVE. He is really excited for Christmas. He is so sweet. Thanks to our frugalness, we don't have cable so all he watches is PBS. Which doesn't have commercials. So...for Christmas he really has to think hard for his Christmas list to Santa. I love that he has to come up with his own ideas instead of whatever commercial was just on TV. So he asked for a remote control car and a train set. When it snowed last week he asked me, "So now is it Christmas?" It is very confusing. I think our next craft will be a paper chain.

3 comments:
what a good momma you are. and you DO have some way cute kids!
Love the pictures, and good for Dallin on setting the table, my girls just started doing that like, last year.
The kids are so cute, I miss them so much. Elise looks so big! I'm happy Dallin is doing well potty training! And he did it all without Ava to help, imagine that!
Post a Comment