Those that live close by know that Dallin has been blessed with a very witty personality. He has his dad humor and charm. He loves to make people laugh, but he really don't have to try, he's just naturally funny.
This is not necessarily the funniest thing he does, but it's his most recent, so anyway he says things like:
"Mommy, remember when you broke your necklace... That wasn't very much fun; Let's not do that again." I know that this doesn't sound like much.. but it goes on and on and he cracks himself up. So, we play right back with "Dallin, remember when you climbed on your dresser and got stuck...That wasn't very much fun; Let's not do that again." Or..."Dallin, remember when you got your fingers stuck in your little people fence...That wasn't very much fun; Let's not do that again." His most famous line is "Daddy, remember when we got stuck in the mud (don't ask), That wasn't very much fun; Let's not do that again." So anything that he/we do that is memorable goes perfectly in the game. It is funny to see how many you can come up with. We just go back and forth and he cracks up with each one. It is too funny!
3 comments:
What a cute kid. I can't wait to see you next week it has been way too long.
Dallin is so funny, I miss that kid! I can't wait to see you guys, I'm especially looking forward to the reunion with Dallin and Ava.
That is so cute! It's so fun to see how he remembers those experiences. I love watching hem learn and think through things. Jen, I'm totally bummed. I didn't even make the connection that we were going through Kansas City and you are there! It would have been so fun to see you guys. I wonder if Graham and Dallin would remember each other...
Post a Comment