The Sad:
On Monday Sarah (Jon's sister) moved to Michigan for her husband to start Law school. I am so bummed. It has been so nice having a sister only 7 miles away with kids the same age as my kids who understands me so well. We have had a lot of fun living close by and now she is gone. Sarah has always been there for me. Like when I tried to cut my fingers off with the hedge trimmers, she came right over and took me to the doctor. She has watched Dallin more times that I can count. She is truly one of my best friends. It is really sad to see her go, but I know it is for a good purpose. I got to watch her boys for her on Monday while they packed the car up and they are so sweet. Dallin and Ava played almost everyday for like a week. They are best buds! I know it will be an adjustment for them too. We are sure going to miss them.Blake
Chase
Dallin and Ava- They really did EVERYTHING together. Ava was bound determined to potty train Dallin for us, but he is just too stubborn. Thanks anyway Ava.
Dallin is so handsome. I can't believe that he is going to be 3 in less than 2 months.
It fits her PERFECTLY!
Now for the SILLY:
Dallin says these are his "glasses", I am starting to wonder what he sees through them...
7 comments:
I love all your pictures! They are all such cute kids! I can't believe how big all 3 babies are getting, I love Elise's hair haha!
Your kids are so cute! I love the picture of Elise with all the ponytails and clips. I still have no idea what to really do with baby girl hair. Cute post. :)
Such adorable pictures of adorable kids. I'm sad for you and Sarah that you won't have each other to hang out with and lean on, it's so important to have a good friend like that when you have little ones.
Jennifer, your kids are so cute. I think that Zachary and Elise are very close in age. Zachary was born 2/12 -- when was Elise born?
jen! hey, so its been FOREVER since i've looked at anyone's blogs (including my own), but i'm all caught up now! you look so good and dallin is really getting to be such a cute boy! i can't believe we will have 3-year-old boys this fall! how's your hand doing now? i liked the way you posted about the tree-trimming accident. anyway, good to catch up!
I love the nipple glasses. I'm sorry that you sister-in-law is moving away. It is nice to have family close. But your parents are moving to MO aren't they? Maybe that will make up for losing Sarah.
Good post! We miss you guy SO much! Ava and I miss having friends to hang out with. We just got the internet hooked up today so now we can keep in better contact. Talk to you soon! By the way, I love the pictures of Dallin w/ the nipples! He cracks me up!
Post a Comment