Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day

This year Dallin was so excited for Mother's Day. He kept telling that it was my special day and that I didn't have to do anything. It was cute because we told him that it was going to be Father's Day in June and he said, "When is it going to be Boy's Day." He is so cute! Anyway, I was spoiled with 3 delicious meals and tons of pampering. I could totally get used to that! My sweet family made me chocolate roll-out cookies with a sweet message! And this was lunch- a monte cristo sandwich. Isn't it pretty! For dinner Jon made the BEST salmon with a warm black bean and corn salad. It was AMAZING! I didn't get a picture because it was gone as soon as it hit my lips. What a great day! I loved every second of it!

No comments: