I decided it was time for me to say my peace at the last city council meeting. It was second read for the gun ordinance (it's the same one Jon spoke at awhile ago but it got vetoed by our Mayor. But after the elections with new pro-gun councilmen it is back. It is a veto-proof majority this go round). I was a bit nervous with the news and newspaper there and all, but I thought it went okay. And yes, I was actually interviewed by the news after and I was on the 10pm news too! And I made it into 2 newspapers with pictures and all (one was the front page- it was a SMALL town paper). Okay to warn you the lady before me is kind of funny but after her, you get me. Feel free to fast forward through her crazy talk. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Go, Jen! This is awesome! You'll have to let us know what happens with this.
Post a Comment