We decided to do an overnight camping trip in April thinking it would be a good time of year; not to hot not to cold. Ha! It was so cold! We had a lot of fun, but our Vegas sleeping bags did not cut it at night. Although the cold weather did keep the bugs away which was a HUGE plus. The kids loved our campsite because it had a great playset for them. After we put the kids to bed, Jon and I were sitting around the camp fire talking and I saw these little glowing eyes staring at me and I jumped out of my chair. It was a raccoon! I'm glad it wasn't anything else, but those things have wick claws on them. They just kept coming back too. We kept see them so we went to bed so we didn't have to take one down. :) The next day we went to the lake and rented a boat and did some fishing. The kids had so much fun! And so did we.
No comments:
Post a Comment