Fun things that Elise LOVES:
- Fruit, especially clementines, grapes, and bananas
- Singing her ABC's
- Her brother
- Playing hide and seek
- Elmo
- Her blankets, bows, and babies
- Milk
- Soda (when daddy gives in)
- Her Grandparents
- Books
- Fruit snacks/ candy
- Baths
- Princess shoes (really any shoes)
Her Stats:
Height: 34.5 inches (60%)
Weight: 24 lbs (15%)
And the doctor said she is PERFECT- but we already knew that!
Every morning Elise wakes up and wants a bow in her hair. She takes her favorite Care Bears blanket from her crib and goes downstairs to get her milk. She will play with Dallin or by herself. She is very content playing in her room by herself. She is a very good mommy. She takes care of her babies everyday. She can be VERY feisty but also very sweet. She is always willing to give a hug and say sorry. She has definitely hit the 2 year old tantrums. She will eat just about anything we are eating. She isn't as much of a tv bug as Dallin is. She has an awful cheesy camera smile that over powers her beautiful blue eyes. She is easy-going and fun-loving. I just love her so much!
For Elise's birthday I wasn't feeling great (I get allergies every year at this time) so we did a very simple pink party. Jon decorated for me, we made Chili for dinner, had family over, had cake and ice cream, opened presents, and played the wii. But Elise loved it! She got lots of great gifts from everyone too. She was a very happy girl on her birthday! Happy Birthday Elise! We love you so much!
Elise started her birthday with brownie batter. mmmmm!!!
Daddy had a lot of fun decorating/ playing with the kids.
Elise's Cake.
I made Elise some new hair bow and she was so excited.
Aunt Katie got her a Fur Real dog which she loves.
1 comment:
I'm glad she had a good day. That cake you did was beautiful! Fun to see Jon and Katie on the Wii, I didn't know you guys had one.
Post a Comment