Monday, February 8, 2010

Say What?

This picture cracks me up! This is my Elise! Some of my cute things Elise says is:
"I don't know!"
(This is her line for everything. Elise where is brother.... Elise where is Mommy's watch...)
"I see you."
(She said this once to a booger on her finger!)
"Thank you mommy"
(This one just gets me. She says it unprompted.)

Dallin says so many cute things it is hard to remember them all. But here are a few:
I told him that he was so cute I was going to eat him up and he said "You can't do that because then you won't have your cuddle bum."

"I'm sorry mommy. I hit your sweet princess and made her cry."

Dallin is really into space and planets and he loves "computer time" so he tends to combine them. He will lay out pictures of all the planets and say "mommy click on a picture to learn more." then after you click one he will say "We know all the planets in our solar system but **** is the most special..." and he will go on to tell you all about the planet you clicked.

Dallin LOVES playing the wii too. Jon downloaded a demo of a game called "World of Goo" and Dallin can do it all by himself (he is actually really good). So he gets some silly saying from the wii too. He made up a game called "Rocket-a-gocket" and he will get out his rocket ships and you get to chose one and then have a rocket race. He will say "Choose one player or two." then he will say "You chose two player, is that correct." Cracks me up!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

So cute! Totally made me laugh - both of them.

Ronda said...

How cute. I just love what kids say.

Melanie said...

being a mom to little kids is just the best!

We are moving to Greenville, North Carolina where Bryce got a job as a professor in Human Development at East Carolina University! We are excited! It will be sad to leave, of course, but ready for real life!!

Christine said...

I love the "I hit your sweet princess", I'm amazed at how much they absorb. Brian also loves world of goo, silly boys.