Elise is now 17 months and lately when I look at her I wonder, where has my baby gone? She is such a beautiful little girl and she is independent. I just love her so much! She is talking so much more these days too! She can say: Mommy, Mom, Daddy, Brother, Bow, Ball, Baby, Bubble, Bye Bye, Night Night, Sorry, Cheese, Teeth, No-No... I am sure I am forgetting a few... And she signs: Please, Thank You, More, and All Done. At times I feel like she is hitting the terrible two already with the fits she can throw, the screaming when she doesn't get her way, and the attaching her brother when he pesters her too much. But she really is such a sweet girl. She will always say sorry and give a kiss if she did something wrong. She loves to give hugs. And she has become quite the ham for the camera. She loves her brother more than anything. She is a totally girly girly (she asks for her bow as soon as I get her from her crib) but loves to play in the dirt. She loves pink. If given a choice, she will chose the pink one every time. She has become quite the daddy's girl lately, but still loves mommy for cuddling and bedtime. I am so grateful she is mine! She is such a joy to us!
3 comments:
That last pic is cracking me up! What a little dolly. My pediatrician says that the terrible twos really start at 15 months. That was definitely the case for my girls!
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pictures of your little girl in your 4th of July post. She's a little girl all of the sudden.
my goodness, what a sweetie! she sure is really growing up so fast! i love that you added some pictures of dallin. i always put way more of my baby!
Post a Comment