After ladies night two weeks ago, I had some problems with my cheap ammo I was using. I kept having jams and it really slows me down so my score was all messed up. I did really good my first round (so far my best score yet), but my second was horrible because I had a jam every other shot. So Jon went out and bought me 500 rounds of nicer ammo for the gun so I won't have that problem tonight. He wrapped it up and left it on my dresser. Now that is a thoughtful gift! He is so sweet; I just love him so much! Thank you Jon!!!!

6 comments:
Her eyes are gorgeous! And that was a very sweet gift from your hubby. He'll have to give Hyrum some pointers!
So funny!! I think it is hilarious how your hubby buys you ammo and you are happy. My hubby is out getting me Dairy Queen and I thought that was cool. We are so different! But I love ya anyways!! :)
You're right- she looks great in that color. I also LOVED the video of Dallin singing! I'm the music chorister in primary in my ward and I have to say that that was pretty impressive and mega-cute!
cute pictures. Jon is a good husband. Love the cape.
I'm in love with this post! :) Everything about it makes me smile. You are so cute.
I never knew my brother was such a romantic:)
Post a Comment