Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Sweet Boy

Dallin had a really hard time going into Sunbeams in January, but after the first few weeks he really loved it. I think after all of the singing, he was hooked! He absolutely LOVES singing. It is so cute! He is usually the only sunbeam singing, but he takes it very seriously so he sits in his chair and sings every song. They have been teaching them "I Lived in Heaven" and after a few weeks he remembered both verses. (He has an amazing memory!) I love his sweet voice. He is such a sweet little boy; I just love him so much! I can't help but smile when I see this video!(Unfortunately my camera cut him off at the very end.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO dang cute!!! I just love his chipmunk voice! I can't believe he remembered it so perfectly! I don't think he missed one word! Awesome job Dallin!!!

shalynn said...

THIS IS SO PRECIOUS! i can't believe he knows that so well. what a cute boy you've got!

Ronda said...

So cute. Don't you just love it when they learn those songs and sing them all the time at home?

Boden Family said...

That is so sweet. He knows the words so well! I wish I could get Graham to sing for me..*sigh*. He is so big! And so cute!