Jon installed a Whole house fan last Saturday which I love! It is awesome! You just open a window and let the fan cool the house. It pretty much sucks air into the attic, but when you open a window it sucks all that cool air into your house. It is amazing!I have been reading all of these amazing blogs lately with crafts ideas. It makes me want to be crafty. I have started a few things, I'll post pictures very soon. Oh yeah, here are the pictures of my last craft project. It is DIY wall art. Super easy, but so cute! They are made from Foam boards and scrap book paper! 
Jon has been busy "crafting" too. His is way more impressive than mine though. He made 2 gun holsters from leather! He used to enjoy leather work as a kid and now it is paying off. He did an amazing job. He drew up the patterns by hand (and AutoCAD) and cut them out, hand stitched them, polished them up and put the buttons on. He is SO talented! I'm so glad that he is mine!
3 comments:
IMPRESSIVE- both of you! Cleaning, decorating, leather work. What great hobbies you all have!
Very impressive, I'm going to have to make me some wall art. Those are SO cool. Jon told me he had been working with leather, I'm very impressed. Did he really sew these by hand? Wow!
Sarah-
Oh yeah, he had to drill the holes out and then sew them by hand. He got some nasty blisters from it.
Post a Comment